Saturday, July 18, 2015

Truly Timeless and Elegant.....

Timeless and Elegant.....one of our newest Designer Series Papers

I have to say when I first looked at the DSP in the new 2015-2016 catalog, I passed this paper right by.....but I was seeing all these demonstrators creating these beautiful cards and I had no idea until I saw what they were creating....and it was with the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper.

With just some cutting (which if you cut them 4 x 5 1/2 you can get six cards).....a simple saying, some coordinating cardstock and our Stampin' Markers, you can create this:

Blushing Bride


...with Cameo Coral
 

 
or Pear Pizzaz


or So Saffron
 

 
I stuck with the Soft Subtles colors....but you certainly can do them any color you want....and did you know these pages were actually hand drawn by one of our artists at Stampin' Up! 
They are simply amazing, timeless and elegant.....
 
Be sure to order more than one package....because just like a potato chip.... once you get started.....you will want more!
 
You can order 24/7 through my online store....link posted on the sideline.....



Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper 138444
Price: $11.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses! Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options.

* 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12"
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla


Happy Creating! 
Make it a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo