Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Borderline Buddies Share

 
Welcome to another Borderline Buddies Week.
 
I'm super excited for this week's challenge....as it wasn't mine...but Leanna got to chose for this week...and I have to tell you......after being sick last week and not really doing much stamping and the week before....just sitting at my desk and getting nothing....it was hard to get back into the swing "stamp" of things.....so, Leanna said to create something using product that isn't what it was intended for....well...I was at a loss....complete loss....so I went to my favorite place when having nothing, Pinterest!  What did we do before Pinterest?
 
So...a great demonstrator, Rachel Tessman (http://www.stampyourartout.com/stampyourartout/) comes up with monthly "outside the box" ideas using her monthly Paper Pumpkin, and when I saw her creation from the Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin kit, I just had to do this...
I don't know how people are so creative to think of these things,
but wait till you see what she created...well, I recreated......
 
 
Is this cute, or what?  A hamburger created from a flower stamp set?

 
The "bun" was created using our large oval punch as was the "burger" which was inked with Tip Top Taupe. 

 
The "bacon" is the flower cut in half and inked with Tip Top Taupe.  The "tomato" with the flower cut in half and the leaves were the lettuce.  I then used the Project Life pen to create the "seeds" on the top bun.  Super cute!

 
Here's the Paper Pumpkin kit that I used...another reason to take advantage of the monthly Paper Pumpkin craft kits. 
 
 
All you have to do is to head on over to this link and sign up today....once you are a member, you are eligible to purchase previous kits and if you would like and this kit is still available, you can purchase it as well.....
 
 
Now let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created:
 
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo