Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More Haunt Ya Later

Just couldn't stop working with this fun set.....I am so loving the new DSP, Happy Haunting.
The colors included with these papers are Basic Black, Tangelo Twist and Very Vanilla.
 
The Spider Web Doilies are another favorite..I cut this one in half, so they even go further. 
 
 
 
I used the circle punches (saves on having to color the entire image) and mounted them on Basic Black using Stampin' Dimensionals. 

 
When using Basic Black as a base color for your cardstock, it's always helpful to use a lighter color cardstock on the inside to write or stamp your saying....or you can chose to use a White Gel Pen or stamp with Whisper White Craft ink. 
 
 
Too cute....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo