Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hosting a Kit Party......


So after attending a Paint and Sip type Art Class, I got to thinking about these types of classes....

Why do I attend?  What makes me keep coming back?  Why are they so addictive?  Why do people enjoy attending so much?

Well....to answer these questions from my perspective......I attend because it is fun! 

I keep coming back because I enjoy meeting new people...enjoy being creative. 

Why are they so addictive?  Well, there is something about creating a project and leaving with the project complete. 

Why do people enjoy attending so much?  Well, while it is fun..meeting new people...having time out....being creative....so many more reasons.....

So from a Stampin' Up! point of view...I can offer you this and so much more!

I can offer so much more.....your place or mine.....you invite your friends and family. There is a six person minimum (or people can order the kits that cannot attend and create them on their own)...you can earn FREE $$$ to spend on Stampin' Up! Products....PLUS....order 12 kits of more...and your kit is FREE....as a thank you gift from me!

So....interested?  I have a lot of kit classes to chose....here's one for example:


Hostess your own Kit Party and receive Hostess Benefits! It's that simple....your place or mine....ask me about what kit classes I have to offer and a brochure that I'd love to send to you!

The holidays are coming and I have fun classes to offer...not interested in a kit class?  Let's design a class specifically for you and your guests....and you can also earn hostess $$$ to spend.....

Contact me today to discuss how Kit Classes by Stampin' Sue can be just the thing you want to do!

Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo