Friday, August 21, 2015

More Paper Pumpkin fun.....


I created a few more projects using a Paper Pumpkin kit.....venturing "out of the box"
 
 
This was a super fun kit....love the flower and the color combinations.



 
Creating other than those planned by Stampin' Up! makes it so much more fun with Paper Pumpkin kits......while the ideas SU provides are fun, it's so much more fun to see what else you can create.

 
I created these using products in the kit only...just layouts a little different.

 
The following scrapbook pages were originally created by Rachel, as was the posting from Wednesday...she is a great demo with great ideas and I thought I it would be fun to recreate these for my scrapbook.  Just need to add a few photos....

 
I love how she used other than traditional colors to celebrate the holiday.

 
Still not yet convinced you would like to try Paper Pumpkin?  At 50% off ($10) it is a great value to try for two months.....and see what you think!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo