Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Lottsa Latte'

I had super fun at my last Paper Pumpkin Pickin' Class.....and I was excited to get to work on more projects with my July Paper Pumpkin.
 
I not only purchase one kit, but I do purchase three kits each month; one to create the projects shown, one to "play" and do extras.....and one for Michelle...which we both enjoy creating together.
 
 
Those of you that know me, know how much I love my coffee....and the July PP was super fun...and right up my alley (so to speak).
 
Here are some of the projects which I created (and I continue to create) with this fun kit.
 

Just a few different ways to layer and stamp.

 
Used a circle punch to put out a partial circle.

 
 Coffee anyone?
 

This is the actual way to create this project by Stampin' Up!

 
Lottsa Latte's



I think this is my favorite.  I had this colored paper which I had sponged and was lay in my scrap basket, so all I did was stamp the cup and then fussy cut it out and layered one cup on top of another....so fun!


So Cute!

 
I hope these projects inspired you to think outside the Paper Pumpkin box...and use your products in different ways.....
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo