Monday, August 3, 2015

All About Butterflies Stampin' Style....

It's Monday (again) and another week has begun as well as another month...time is just flying by....and speaking of flying by...I'd like to share with you an upcoming class which I will be teaching....

It seems like butterflies are all the rage these days....and Stampin' Up! has some really beautiful butterfly stamps as well as accessories.

All the details are posted below.  If you cannot attend my class, I always offer a class to go option...you can pick it up or I can ship it to you...all supplies included.  I will also forward to you any tips and instructions needed along with individual pictures as well. 

         

EVENT DATE:  Thursday August 13,2015 All A Flutter in Butterflies Class 
                 
At tonight's class we will be a flutter in butterflies.....You will be creating 8 projects total (4 of each/2 each design).  Butterflies are all the rage now... and I want to show you how easy you can create these beauties.

Class will include all supplies. Class fee is $20 or FREE with a qualifying order placed the night of class.

Seating is limited so be sure to register early.

Not able to attend my fun class?  Ask me about my Butterfly Class On The Go!  All supplies will be prepackaged and prepared for  you (except for stamping due to SU regulations).  You will also receive an email with any specific directions required as well as color photographs of the projects.  Please add an additional $5.00 for pick up of class or $10 if you need your kit shipped to you!

Please register fast as this class is going to fly out the door (or sell out!).

Bring a new stampin' friend along and both of you will get to chose five cards w/envies from my handstamped assortment of cards FREE!  I LOVE REFERRALS!
 
 
Hope you enjoy this fun upcoming class...and I look forward to seeing you at class.
 
Have a super stampin' day!  Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo