Monday, August 31, 2015

New Holiday Catalog - Winter Wishes



Winter Wishes
 
This is one of the new stamp sets from the upcoming Holiday Catalog. 
I love how it reminds me of times passed....times of riding the old wooden sled down the hills as a child....sure do miss those days.....
 
I stamped the skis and cut them out...easily done....along with the pinecone...

 
Added some Baker's Twine...and a few dimensionals...

 
This card focuses on the same stamp set but a new embossing folder...which looks like falling snow... so fun!

 
And a close up of the sled.
 
I'm sure you cannot wait.....one more day until the release of the Holiday Catalog.
Woo Hoo!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo