Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The SU Holiday Catalig is here! The Catalog is here!

Happy September 1st!
 
Happy First Day of the Holiday Catalog!
 
 
I am super excited about the release of this fabulous Holiday Catalog!
 
Did you receive yours in the mail yet?  If you have made a purchase from me this year, you would have received one in the mail....last week.....isn't that super?
What????? You didn't receive one?  Well.....if you want one and don't have a demonstrator you are currently working with, let me know and I can get one to you along with my new Class Kits by Stampin' Sue.....
 
So...I couldn't let the day go by without sharing with you one of my favorite sets (although there are many) from the Holiday Catalog called Wonderland.  Oh my goodness.....I am in love!.....with this stamp set, silly!
 
How fun is this?  What?  The reindeer?  Well, it's fussy cut from new Designer Series Paper, Home For Christmas.  I love that as well...wait till you see what I create with the paper that is filled with Santa....oh...the possibilities!
 

 
I love creating panel cards.....just adding a little background....and the great way to use up some scraps as well. 

 
Isn't this little fawn just darling?

 
And here's a little Rudolph.....so cute...and easy to cut as well.....
 
Now...back to browsing the catalog.....
 
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Catalog Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo