Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall Fun Blog Hop

I have a special treat for you today.....today I'm starting with a new monthly share....a blog hop.
What is a blog hop you ask? 
It's something fun to give you even more ideas!
I'm doing the blog hop with any of my downline that wishes to participate...so far....just one of my downline, Rachel chose to participate....so I'm planning on doing this every month on the 15th.
The theme for this month is Fall Fun....
creating anything focused on fall...my favorite time of the year!

Head on over to my downline Rachel's blog to see what she has created:
http://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-leaves-are-falling-well-not-yet.html

Here is my blog share for this month.....



Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!

more
Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Bundle 140235
Price: $43.25
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set
Why wait for Mother Nature? Create your own autumn leaves! You're no longer at the mercy of the season--create your own leaves anytime, anywhere, in the colors you want.

* Quantity: 6 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e

Leaflets Framelits Dies
Make a treeful of leaves in seconds with the Leaflets Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. Framelits' open design allows you to place them over stamped images for precise cutting.

* 6 dies
* 6 sizes: 3-7/8" x 1-3/4", 3-1/8" x 2-5/8", 2-7/8" x 1", 2-15/16" x 1-1/2", 1-3/4" x 1-1/8", 1-3/8" x 7/8"
* Use with Big Shot
Now let's head on over to Rachel's blog to see what she has created for our Fall Fun Share.
Hope you have enjoyed our little blog hop.....cannot wait till next month's hopping!
Have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo