Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Scenes Bundle by Stampin' Up!

It's been a busy few days....and really?  I have muscles there?  Oh my goodness......

As many of you know, I helped move my daughter and grandson this past weekend....and while I don't think I did a lot, I guess my body is telling me I did more than normal....and maybe I'm not really 20 years old as I like to think.....

Nonetheless....all went well and she's pretty much settled....with just her personal boxes to go through....and some tweaks and such to make it "home".

I apologize for not being here for you, but as you all know, I am here for anything that you may have needed during my absence.....but hopefully things will get back on track....and I'll be back into my stamp room and back to creating for you!

Speaking of which.......

As many of you that have purchased from me over the year, you have already received your package posted below......I'm not offering Kit Classes where you preorder the kits, invite your friends and family and I bring along the kits and additional supplies and we create the projects and you earn the Hostess Rewards....fun?  You bet!  You deserve a fun time out...and a time to just unwind, have a glass of wine, some great friends and laughs and earn FREE PRODUCTS!  You can even earn a FREE kit for yourself with a qualifying preorder!


Here's the card I included with the mailing...cute? 

 
I am so loving this bundle of framelits and stamp set....there are many new products used on this fun card.....and I've even attached a post it note inside with my note so that you can send it to a friend of yours or show them how fun it is and ask them if they would like to come over to create it!

 

 
I used a lot of dimenstionals (cut in half) to raise up the window to make it look 3D
 
If you would like to receive my package of goodies, just let me know...send me an email, comment or text/call me and I'll get right out to you straight away.....
Did you know if you order the bundle of the stamp set and framelits, you save 15%  Woo Hoo!
 
 
Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle 140853
Price: $34.75
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Happy Scenes Photopolymer Stamp Set
Celebrate the season, whether it's autumn, winter, Halloween, or Christmas. The Happy Scenes set covers them all.

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, g

Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
Add all sorts of interest to your projects with window frames and window boxes you cut in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.

Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die-cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

* 2 dies
* Largest image: 3-7/16" x 2-9/16" |8.7 x 6.5 cm
* Use with Big Shot

 
Big Shot by Stampin' Up!
Big Shot 113439
Price: $110.00
Say hello to your crafty friend—the Big Shot. It's a manual, multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items. It's

* Portable; no electricity required
* Includes Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform
* Cuts a variety of materials depending on the die used
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Window Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo