Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bags and Pumpkins and Pretzels today!


 
Time for more stampin' Halloween Fun!  Are you ready for it?
 
How about these fun Halloween treat bags to give out this year to Trick or Treaters?
 
I have used some current product and some retired products
 
The spider web doilies are a must have...and the best part is that the back of them is white, so after Halloween is over, you can color them with a brayer or a sponge in any color you wish.   You can also cut out the center of the doily and use it on holiday projects...not just Halloween...
 
 
I miss this pumpkin stamp set....one of my favorites...and I'm so glad I decided to hold onto it...although the Trick or Treat stamp is part of a fun set and still available...super fun....



I love pumpkins...and this little guy just makes me smile....how about you? 
 
I will have these available for sale at the craft show at the Wyoming Area School on Sunday in Exeter, PA....the show along with a super fun Pasta Dinner will be open from 12 to 5 pm...and I don't know how I am going to make it through the day smelling homemade pasta!  So, come and keep me company and help me from eating it all! 
 
 
This fun treat bag has pretzels in it and if you don't come and purchase them, I may have to eat them all!  so help.....lol
 

 
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo