Friday, October 16, 2015

Hello Autumn Chocolate Stack

SPOOKY PUMPKIN!  BOO!
 
 
How about this pumpkin?  I have never seen these but they are plastic dagger teeth that you put on your pumpkin....scary?    lol
 
Well, my pumpkin for the upcoming craft show Sunday aren't scary....they are super cute...super fun...and oh....so....yummy!
 
Here's another fun project I have to sell on Sunday!
 
These are just super fun....three little miniature chocolates wrapped in a bundle....and I used the leaves left over from my Witch Hat project. 
 
 
Just tied with a ribbon and a little saying and you have a cute little give away ..... just because.

 
Wouldn't these also look great on your Thanksgiving table...a little treat for everyone....

 
Hope you have enjoyed all the holiday treats I have shared with you this week!
 
I hope you stop by on Sunday to see me at the Wyoming Area School in Exeter....it's going to be a lot of fun...and be sure to bring your appetite...as they are also having a Pasta Dinner...yum!
 
Hope to see you there....enjoy your weekend!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo