Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bats pumpkins and cookies....oh my!

 
I'm back with more craft fair shares......
Here is another project which I created using retired boxes from Stampin' Up! (they too were on the Clearance Rack).....
 
 
I cut some Designer Series Paper and put it around the box 1 1/2 inches wide.
 
I also stamped the bat and the boo and punched out a circle from Very Vanilla cardstock and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere them and just tied a bow onto the box.

 
Inside I put a package of these yummy cookies at the Dollar Tree....and put a package into each box.
So instead of candy....everyone loves cookies, right?

 
Here's a close up of the top...the book was punched using a circle punch but the bat unfortunately didn't have framelit, so I had to fussy cut it....but it was so easy. 
 
So...instead of candy this year....why not give a cookie box?
 
Hope you enjoyed seeing these...they are super fun....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo