Monday, October 12, 2015

Chocolate Treats and Pumpkin Time

Hello Stampers and thanks for stopping by


What an amazing weekend...I hope you enjoyed your weekend as well.....

I am participating in a craft fair on Sunday at Wyoming Area High School on Sunday.....so being that I didn't have much fall/Halloween items to sell.....I spent a lot of time this weekend in my craft room and being creative....and that's what I have to share with you this week.

First off...it was time for pumpkins....and being I was in the pumpkin mode from crafting, it was so much fun picking out the perfect pumpkin.

I think Travis found his perfect pumpkin.....

 
Hmmmm....I just couldn't decide.....

 
Here's Travis and me.....the perfect hug at the end of a perfect day!

 
I thought I would start off with chocolate.....yum...
this treat holder holds a standard bar of chocolate....and of course I have to add some bling by adding our gold sequins.
 
 
The DSP (designer series papers) I used have retired....but these types of crafts can use up old retired papers (which use to be on the Clearance Rack but I believe they are sold out). 

 
I hope they sell well.....or I'll have lots of chocolate to eat!  ;)
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer and Chocolate Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo