Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It's a Coffee Pocket Card!

 
Welcome to another Borderline Buddies Wednesday!
 
I just love sharing with my BFF Leanna....I've so enjoyed bringing this weekly challenge to you...hope you are enjoying it to....please....leave a comment on here and/or Leanna's blog and let us know if you are enjoying this...maybe a challenge you would like to present to us!
 
So...this was my week for the challenge....and my challenge was a Pocket Card.
 
Let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created this week:
 
 
 
So....as many of you know...I love coffee.....and I had a thought....how about a fun Pocket Card which involves coffee?  hmmmmmm...I did a bit of Pinterest shopping...and voila....I found an idea which I knew it was just what I wanted to create....so...here it is:
 
 
I used the embossing folder, Boho Chic.

 
Our fun new cooregated paper made it look very realistic....like the coffee cozy you can get at the specialty coffee shops.

 
This stamp was from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. 

 
Pull up the white topper and voila.....an image stamped using the Num-Num stamp set!  It states, Just a little something for you...perfect for attaching a gift card from your favorite coffee shop!

 
The inside is created just like the outside...but a bit smaller....so...what do you think?
 
The holidays are coming....and we all love gift cards....so when you are thinking of giving a coffee shop gift card.....create this fun....easy gift card holder.....your friend can then take this and add to a scrapbook page or recycle it with another gift card

 
I love it.....hope you do too.....be sure to leave a comment... I would love to know what you think!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo