Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blissful Bouquet October Paper Pumpkin

Hello and Happy Thursday Friends!
 
So....when I was trying to decide what I should share with you today....I looked down at my desk and saw my unfinished October Paper Pumpkin.  Ahhhhhh.....that was it!  Right before my eyes!
 
This was a super fun kit and although there were multiple sayings to use on my cards this month, I think Thank You....pretty much says it all...we never seem to thank people for all they do for us....sometimes...just a little handwritten note or a card can brighten someone's day.
 
In this world of social media, we have forgotten how much a card in our mailbox can do so much to change a day from bad to super fabulous!
 
So....this month's Paper Pumpkin, it is!
 
So here are the cards and envelopes you can create with this month's kit.  The sizes vary from standard to note card to gift card sizes.
 
 
The cards have much dimension...using many dimensionals to put together.

 
I love these little tiny gift cards....perfect if you are giving a gift or even a bunch of flowers.

 
These note cards are so beautiful...the whole kits colors are amazing.

 
The background piece is already watercolored for you...just embellish and assemble.

 
I wasn't sure about the baker's twine and just kind of sticking it in an around and using dimensionals, but I think it works.

 
All in all, they are simply beautiful and I hope who receives them loves them as much as I do.

 
Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet?  Give it a try....see what you think....
 
Still on the fence....leave a comment below and I will chose someone to win a kit to give it a try....
 
I look forward to your comments!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo