Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Borderline Buddies Challenge - Technique

 
Happy Borderline Buddies Wednesday!
 
Gosh...Wednesday....already?  Phew!
 
Okay....another Thankful day for November...and I am thankful for Stampin' Up!...because if I did not have SU in my life, I would never have met my BFF, Leanna.....we have created such a friendship....although we don't see each other as nearly as much I would like to.....she is just a Facebook post away!  Another thankful thing is Social Media...but right now.....back to Leanna.
 
Who would have thought that I would be BFF with someone tons and tons of miles away...in another country nonetheless!  What great joy and friendship Leanna has made in my life...and a true friendship that will never end (even with her snoring)...sorry Leanna.....LOVE YA!  :-)
 
Okay so this week was my challenge to Leanna...and my pick..
Technique!
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share with us this week and her technique:
 
 
Now.....I was a bit late this week with my technique...as I have been busy creating for my craft show on Saturday.....but although I never worked well under pressure...I do with stamping!  lol
 
Here's what I have to share with you this week:
 
The technique I used on this card is called Watercolor Wash.  I used our fabulous Watercolor Paper.
I used one of our acrylic blocks and three ink pad colors and applied the color to the block. I then misted it with water and then stamped the block onto the watercolor paper.  The more water you mist on the block the more the colors blend. 
 
 
I stamped the image using Momento Black ink. 

 
It is very striking in person.  I didn't just stop with this one...I'll have more samples to share with you.

 
It's really a lot of fun....and you should give it a try.


 
Hope you enjoyed this technique
 
....have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo