Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Season to Season Wreath Kit

Happy Tuesday....another thankful day for me!
 
Today...I am thankful for Daylight Savings Time!  Wowsie.....that extra hour we received...made such a difference in my crafting time!  lol
 
And...here's what I did with mine.....I was creative!
 
My desk started like this......
 
 
While you may think it's a desk that's a hot mess....it really took no time to complete all of these paper leaves.....all you need to do is just punch them out of the DSP (carefully as they are a bit fragile being they are only paper) and use your bone folder to curl them and then adhere to the Styrofoam wreath provided in the kit!  Easy Peasy!
 
 
and then it ended.......
 
like this.......
 
The kit also comes with a Halloween banner as well as a Christmas banner (which I'll share another time)....along with three different ribbons you can use. The one for the fall was a burlap ribbon...but I decided to use some of the striped ribbon I had in my ribbon stash.....and I'll use the burlap ribbon on something else....that's the best part of crafting.....creating your project your way!


 
When the Witche's Hat Décor Project sold out...I thought....hmmmm...I wanted to promote another one of our fabulous kits.....but when I saw this kit in the Holiday Catalog, I thought, well, it's okay....but when I got it...I wasn't really thrilled and not in a big hurry to create it....but now that I did...I absolutely love it...and it's a wreath that you can use all year long and not have to worry about putting it away or storing it...as there is a banner for all seasons and reasons!  Now that is MY kind of decorating!  Woo Hoo!
 
Here's a video showing how easy it is to create this great wreath:
 
 
 
Here's a close up of the banner for the Autumn Season
 
 
If you haven't yet, you need to check out this fun kit in our Holiday Catalog....it's not going to be around much longer....and they the kit will be gone....and create this kit and give it as a gift...or even yet...for the crafter on your holiday shopping list, purchase one for them and give them as a gift or better yet...purchase two...one for you and one for them and create the kit together....or even better still...book a Wreath Kit Party with me...we will order a kit for each attendee.....and I'll bring along all the accessories to complete the kit and you will earn all the Hostess Rewards for hosting the kit class!
 
It's a lot of fun...and a great way to gather together some friends and be thankful together!
 
Season to Season Wreath Project Kit by Stampin' Up!
Season To Season Wreath Project Kit 139645
Price: $27.00
It’s a wreath for all seasons. Change the banner from season to season, and create your own for birthdays and holidays using your favorite stamp sets and dies. Makes one wreath with materials for creating three changeable banners: autumn, Halloween, Christmas.

Complete the kit using the Cheer All Year Stamp Set (item 139839). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.

Kit includes
* 13-1/2" | 34.3 cm foam wreath base
* Die-cut images
* Cajun Craze honeycomb circles
* Printed wreath leaves
* Pressed wood feathers
* Ribbon and Baker's Twine
* Sequins
* T-pins

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, white

Gather with friends and have your demonstrator bring the extra supplies. Or make it on your own with these additional products:
* Cheer All Year Stamp Set
* Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad
* Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
* Delightful Dijon Classic Stampin' Pad
* Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
* Multipurpose Liquid Glue
* Bone Folder
* Hot glue gun
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Wreath Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo