Friday, November 20, 2015

It's a Snowpeople kind of day.....


I'm sharing another fun card from my class tonight....Stampin' and Sippin' with Stampin' Sue
 
This stamp set just makes you smile.....these little snow people....are so jolly and happy....and this card is another KISS it card (Keep It Simple Stamper)....
 
 
This stamp set also has coordinating framelits but I didn't purchase them.....I figured they weren't too bad to fussy cut and unlike most people, I tend to enjoy cutting......The snow people were stamped and the hat was separate and then fussy cut and added to the snowman. 

 
For a bit of glimmer, I added rhinestones to the center of some of the snowflakes.....I love glimmer...and just a few here and there are just what this card needed.
 
I'm looking forward to my class tonight....and it's going to be the first of its kind....and depending on how things go, I foresee this being a monthly event....
 
If you cannot join us tonight...be sure to visit my Events page and check out the other classes I have to offer.....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo