Thursday, November 19, 2015

It's time to KISS it!

KISS it!
 
Keep It Simple Stamper
 
Those words run through my mind when I am coming up with projects to create.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest using a simple layout and a punch....and this card is just it!
 
This is one of the cards we will be creating at my Stampin' & Sippin' with Stampin' Sue event I am holding tomorrow (Friday).  I love the simplicity and elegance of this card. 
 
 
The star is punched using our star punch on the top layer and underneath is a card layer.

 
A simple gold cording and a stamped saying and you are done.....so...next time you are planning on creating a card....KISS it! 

 
Hope you enjoyed this KISS card......
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Gold Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo