Thursday, November 12, 2015

Let's Go Fishing with Watercolor Paper

Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy.........
 
One last idea I did using Watercolor Paper and stamping.
 
If you have been following me last week and this week with my techniques using Watercolor Paper, I have one more to share with you....after I stamped on the ink from an acrylic block and spritzing water, I came up with this final card to share.....When the Watercolor Paper dried, I thought it looked a bit like water, so I pulled out my fish stamp set and away I went with creating.
 
 
 
I think it looks so fun.....and I don't know about you, but I don't do enough masculine cards....so this one is a keeper!

 
The fish were stamped using Black Staz On....and they almost look like you can envision them swimming.....

 
I love it!

 
A little bit of our natural twine....and it pulls the card together.

 
I'm sure there are many more techniques you can create using Watercolor Paper and I hope you give it a try....when ordering, be sure to order more than one pack....as it gets addicting varying colors and techniques to try.....you don't want to run out!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo