Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It's Time to Brag.....Book Style

First off....to all the Veteran's out there.....Thank you for all you do and have done to keep us safe!
 
Happy Veteran's Day!
 
 
 
 
It's another week and another Borderline Buddies!
 
This week it was Leanna's turn for our weekly challenge...and I have to say, this was certainly a challenge for me....her challenge was:
 
To Create a Brag Book....this is not something that I normally do...so I had to do some creative searching.  Let's first see what Leanna has to share this week.  Jump on over to her blog and see at:
 
 
Okay....not it's my turn:
 
The actual book was created with a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock...just some scoring and cutting and this is what you can create:
 
 
This is a cute little brag book that is perfect for your purse or to carry around with you

 
Here it is all closed up and tied.

 
I stuck with the primary colors....didn't get a chance to put in pictures yet, but thought it would be perfect to put pictures of Travis in from his 4th birthday.

 
He loves cupcakes as and ice cream, so that was the theme of the book.

 
Here it is all opened up from the top looking down....too cute...

 
Interested in learning how to create this fun book?  Just let me know and I can do a tutorial on it or we can create this at an upcoming class!
 
Hope you enjoyed it!
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo