Monday, November 9, 2015

More Watercoloring and Washing

Happy Monday!
 
What a fabulous weekend I had....how about you?
 
I had an extended weekend...as I had Friday off....and enjoyed my day doing some shopping, cleaning, laundry and stamping.....I was working on some last minute goodies to sell at the craft show I attended on Saturday....and what fun that was....I met some new crafters and sold some of my goodies....looking forward to the next show!
 
Sunday we celebrated Travis' 4th birthday...and what fun....a Ninja Teenage Mutant Turtle theme and he had everything turtle...he even dressed up as a turtle for us....what fun....great memories which I'll be using my Project Life soon to be preserving.
 
I would like to continue to share with you my newest technique Watercolor Wash....here's a different color scheme from the other day:
 
I started off with three colors...and then a direct to block application...just ink up your acrylic block
 

I then misted the block using water and a stampin' spritzer stamped onto our Watercolor Paper

 
You then get this look


I allowed this to dry (you can speed it up by using your heat tool)....and then a little more stamping with our Staz On Black ink pad and some matting and here you have it.....

 
I love how the colors radiate and bleed together just a bit.


 
This is a lot of fun....I hope you give it a try.....

 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo