Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Watercoloring using Stampin' Makers

Thanks for stopping in today!
 
I have another technique idea to share with you incorporating our Watercolor Paper but this time using our stampin' markers!
 
I first off started with Watercolor Paper....and three colors of markers....and just did scribbling all over the watercolor paper....a 4 year old can do this, right?
 
 
I then misted it with our Stampin' Spritzer and just plain old water.....being it wasn't getting the look I had hoped....I added more spritizing and then took the acrylic block and stamped over and over again to help the colors wash together.

 
Just like this......until you get the look you are wanting....set it aside to dry....and....

 
After stamping, I got this......I used a scrap of vellum to stamp the saying and due to not wanting to see any adhesive under the vellum, I attached the vellum using our Glue Dots and then placed a rhinestone over that.....hiding it.....so sneaky, right?

 
Then I felt it needed a bit more.....so....added some Dazzling Details Glitter to the finished card and allowed that to dry.  Here's a close up of that.....Now....doesn't that seem to look like a stormy sky....not that I am wanting any snow any time soon...but on paper, I love it!

 
So, I have one more idea to share.......and it involves fish.....but I have had so much fun playing with the watercolor paper......
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo