Sunday, November 15, 2015

On Stage Baltimore, Maryland

 
Home Sweet Home!
 
What a fabulous time I had in Baltimore, Maryland at the First On Stage Event hosted by Stampin' Up!  I was so happy, thrilled and excited to be involved in this first ever event hosted by the company...I was also thrilled to be invited to the First Center Stage Event for Leaders.  I earned my Silver Elite with the company and those that earned that and above were invited to a fabulous dinner and speaking engagement hosted by the company....it was so much fun...I met some wonderful new stampin' friends and enjoyed the evening tremendously.   And....that, my friends...was only the beginning.   The next morning I attended the first ever On Stage Event...it was a full day of training, stamping, swapping, sharing, meeting new friends (and old)....and just a super training event and sharing event.  Due to company policy, I cannot share with you the information or pictures I took until Tuesday...and I will do that....but for now..here's what I can share....
 
My roomie and driver, Nancy was super fun....and she is an excellent driver and I highly recommend her!  We had such a great time together.....She created these fun pillow gifts for me.
 
 
This decorated bag was filled with all sorts of necessities needed for a full day of stampin' fun....including chocolate!  :-)

 
This note pad and matching pen were also created by Nancy and really came in handy to take a ton of notes and information down.....I love it....do you notice the huge flower on the front?  It was created with our Bow Builder Punch (which, by the way, is on our Weekly Deals this week, so you will want to head over to my online store....right NOW...and order one for yourself)....as you can see...you can create more than just one type of flower with it......
 
 
 
I absolutely loved my weekend and my roomie....and all that SU has done for us. Being a part of this company has created such friendships, inspiration, tears and happiness for me...that I cannot even begin to explain! 
 
Maybe...next time, you would like to join the Stampin' Up! Family and start your adventure?  I'd love to help you every step of the way!
 
Finally, thank you Stampin' Up! for all that you do for us....it truly was a never forgetting life experiencing weekend!
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo