Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday - Retiring Products = A fabulous time for stampin'

Hello and Happy Monday!
 
Time for another work week to begin!  Are you ready for it?
I cannot actually say I am ready for a Monday work week, but I am anxious to get back into the swing of things.  It's been a bit hectic around these parts these days....I had a few days off from work last week...and I had a fabulous weekend in Baltimore, Maryland attending the First Ever On Stage Event.....so I have to say, yes...I am ready for the fun to begin!  :-)
 
I hate that I cannot share with you (yet) any of the pictures of things from On Stage involving the cover of the new Sale-A-Bration catalog along with the cover of the new upcoming
Occasions Catalog due to company policy, so I've been busy
preparing to share information with you...
how's that?
 
Anyhow...in the meantime......
Blog Post_HM Retiring_Customer_1116_US
 
Some of our products from the current Holiday Catalog will be sticking around a little while longer, while others, will be retiring...be sure to check out my demo web site for updates on what's staying and what's going!  Word of caution - limited qualities....so you know what that means.....ORDER>>>>>>NOW!
 
 
Thought I would share some other projects I've been working on for upcoming events (please check my EVENTS page on my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator web site).  I know you are going to want to attend one, two or all of the fun events I have planned....so here is a bit to "wet" your appetite!
 
This is one of the quick and simple cards we are going to create at my next upcoming Christmas Card Class. I believe simple and easy is the way to go!  How about you?  No time to create?  Well, I think this card is something you may be looking for.
 
Attending events hosted by Stampin' Up! is a wonderful way to connect with other peeps in the company as well as inspire and delight you with ideas.  I took off with an idea I saw with my roomie from the event, Nancy Gleason.....she is the best and when I saw what she did with these antlers ...OMG.....look what I created!
 
 
Is this not the most stinkin' cute card ever?  And.....do you know where the antlers came from?
Keep scrolling and you will get all the information on this fun stamp set...which, by the way, will be returned to the SU vault forever soon....so HURRY!

 
So, here's a run down....the "eyes" were created using our Pearls and I used a black Sharpie pen to color in (just be sure they are dry before assembling).

 
The nose was punched with 1/2 inch circle punch from our Red Foil Sheets
 
Red Foil Sheets by Stampin' Up!
Red Foil Sheets 139607
Price: $4.00
Make your own foil accents. Cut with punches or Big Shot. Foil on one side.

* 2 sheets
* Red
* 12" x 12" |30.5 x 30.5 cm
* Acid free
 So stinkin' cute, right?
So...be sure to check out my class schedule on the link on the sidebar to visit my demo web site and don't miss out on creating this card (along with many more) at my upcoming class!  Sign ups now being taken right from the web site.  Register early....Seating is limited!
 
 
Here is the stamp set I used....not mentioning the background embossing folder as well as the saying (which is also retiring)
 
 
Wonderland Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Wonderland Wood-Mount Stamp Set 139752
Price: $23.00
Invite peace and serenity into your holiday season with pine-adorned cards and scrapbook pages. The images in this set add gentleness and beauty to any project.

Our classic wood-mount rubber stamps
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Come with farmed-maple wood blocks—you don't need to buy blocks separately.
* Permanently mount on the blocks so they're ready to go when you are.
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 6 rubber stamps.
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo