Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Creative Folding

 
Welcome to another Borderline Buddies
 
These weeks are just flying by....I cannot believe it's another week!
 
This week was my turn....sometimes you just cannot decide....well I cannot decide...on what to pick...maybe you can help Leanna and I suggest some ideas?  After all, we want to not only challenge ourselves but provide you some fun projects that are different,
 
So.....my pick this week was a creative fold....let's see what Leanna has to share with you (and me) this week:
 
 
Here's my share....I saw this on many demos blogs and felt I can do that and I loved the look.  It is created with a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock (which you can get 4 cards out of) and just scored and folded.  Isn't this so fun?
 




Here's the front of the card.....stamped and used the framelits to cut out all the pieces....so fun and easy to do!
 
 

 
These little guys just make me smile!

 
Here is the card totally opened...just did a little background stamping and attached a piece of DSP to the bottom and adhered the Snow Friends.

 
So, what do you think?  Would you like to create one?  Book an upcoming class with me, gather some friends and we can make it together!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo