Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Giving a card is like sending a hug......with a fold in the middle

Phew!
 
How about that Week of Savings! 
 
I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted!  lol.....No, just kidding....it really was no work for me but I enjoyed all the products that Stampin' Up! had reduced the prices on...Wowsie!  Hope you had a chance to stock up on items and your favorites....the winter months are soon going to be here in NEPA and I am gearing for a very creative winter!
 
 
 
Hope you and your families enjoyed your holiday weekend as well.  It was a great Thanksgiving here in the US as well as some time off from my day job for me....got lots of cleaning and my decorating complete....I know many don't enjoy cleaning and decorating and while some may feel it is a hassle, I very much enjoy preparing my home for the upcoming holidays for friends and family that drop by as well as a chance to "spruce things up" - pardon the pun. 
 
 
 
This Sunday I am hosting my annual cookie exchange....we don't seem to do the things I remember doing as a child....just as visiting with each other during those special times....the holidays.  Hosting this event is a way to connect and bring myself and friends together...it's a way of starting off the holiday season with good times, good friends and good cookies (of course).  lol
 
 
 
Sending a homemade card is somewhat the same, don't you think?  It seems that with the cyber world, people don't take time to send holiday cards anymore....well each year I am out to change that....it was a tradition that I loved growing up....receiving something in the mail handmade (or not so handmade) really brings a smile and a warm and fuzzy feeling instead of a mailbox filled with bills and advertisements....so I hope you take the time to enjoy the little things in life.....stamping some holiday cards to send to those you love...and care about.....it's like receiving a hug.....with a fold in the middle!
 
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo