Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Borderline Buddies - Tag it!

 
Time for another Borderline Buddies Challenge
 
This week it was my turn for the challenge....and keeping with our Christmas theme I chose tags.....tags can be used for many things including packaging, cards, gift items and so much more.
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share with us this week
 
 
 
Now...onto my challenge share
 
I was in Target's Dollar Spot (which not all things are One Dollar)....and found these cute little glass jars with lids....and these were only a buck!  So....being the crafter in me, I grabbed them all!  lol
I figured there would be something I can do with these...after all.....glass jars can be filled with all sorts of goodies....and with it being the holidays.....chocolate comes to mind! 
 
 
 
I had fussy cut a page each of the DSP from Home For Christmas Holiday Designer Series Paper (be sure to order yours today as it soon will be retired) 

 
I used our Tag Topper Punch and created the base of the tag...and used dimensionals to pop up Santa.  I was getting a little tired of cutting so if you look closely, the tree was actually punched out using our Tree Punch....yup...fits perfectly!  But I did take time to cut out the little package..which was basically easy.....fussy cutting is a fun relaxing time for me.  I enjoy it...especially sitting and watching my favorite holiday show....and it keeps me from falling asleep in front of the TV...lol

 
I filled the jar with those chocolate candies which I found also in the Dollar Spot.  They were these plastic not so attractive candy canes...so emptied them out into the jar...tied my tag on with a pretty ribbon.....and voila....perfect little gift and it only cost me a few dollars.....but is a nice thinking of you gift during the holidays.


 
So...be sure to order this holiday DSP soon...as it is on our holiday retiring list and won't last long....
 
Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper 139592
Price: $11.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double sided for double the creative options. Take a trip down memory lane and try out this nostalgic seasonal paper.

Looking for perfectly coordinating cardstock? This paper coordinates with the Home for Christmas Cardstock Pack.

* 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" | 30.5 x 30.5 cm
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo