Thursday, December 10, 2015

Living on the Edge(lits)

Hello Stampers....Happy Thursday
 
I don't know about you...but these last few weeks before the Christmas holiday sure are flying by.
Our weeks before Christmas seem to be so busy with shopping, cleaning, decorating, baking, cooking and so many other activities that the weeks seem to fly by so quickly.....
 
It's a crazy time and we really feel sometimes we are crazy, right?  Well, what is my choice of "therapy".  Most of you already know the answer to this......stamping of course!
 
Seeing a therapist can be very costly.....but being a demonstrator is very therapeutic for me!
I use my stamping as a time to take an inexpensive creative escape from the rush-rush of the weeks during the preparation of the Christmas holiday.
 
So...what do I have to share with you today?
 
Well...I will be honest here...I haven't had much time to just be creative as I've been busy creating projects for my final upcoming craft show on Sunday (which Please.....come by and purchase some of my fabulous hand crafted items....super little gifts for friends, coworkers, teachers and even your UPS man!)
 
I have a group of stampers which I swap cards with each month...they are a fabulously fun group of ladies and their creativeness is amazing....so when I received this card in the mail, I knew I had to share it with you. 
 
 
It is just beautiful in person and the picture doesn't do it justice....

 
While I am not looking forward to those snowflakes falling from the sky....paper snow....is one of my favorites....these edgelits are simply beautiful and if you have not yet picked them up yet....don't wait too much longer as they will be retired the end of this month....and you will definitely need to have them added to your collection!
 
You will also want to order the coordinating stamp set...bundle it and save 15%
Jingle All the Way Wood-Mount Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Jingle All The Way Wood-Mount Bundle 140861
Price: $34.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Jingle All the Way Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh! With a range of holiday sayings and images, this will be your go-to set for Christmas.

Our classic wood-mount rubber stamps
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Come with farmed-maple wood blocks—you don't need to buy blocks separately.
* Permanently mount on the blocks so they're ready to go when you are.
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 13 rubber stamps.

Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
Create custom layered scenes with these die cuts. Use a solitary image or cut several and layer them.
It's easy to add interest in seconds with Edgelits dies and the Big Shot.

* 3 dies
* Largest image: 5-3/4" x 3/4" | 14.6 x 1.9 cm
* Use with Big Shot

Wishing you a super stampin' day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo