Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Winter Wishes....from my home to yours......

Hello Stampers & Crafters!
 
It's Wednesday and you know what day that is?
 
Well.....not for this week....one more week away for Borderline Buddies but wait until you see what Leanna and I have in store for you next week with Borderline Buddies returns....we are both taking off some time to regroup and prepare for the new upcoming Occasions Catalog and of course Sale-A-Bration.....so be sure to stop by next week when we are back on schedule!
 
 
I'm still focusing on some of the products, mostly stamps as some of the items have already sold out from the Clearance Rack of the Holiday Catalog.....and being we make the stamps ourselves, as a demo, I don't have to worry about sharing my favorites and then they are sold out when you wish to order them before the sale is over.
 
 
 
Winter Wishes.....another favorite of mine.....when I saw this sled in this stamp set, I just had to have it.....as many of you know that have been over to my house, while I do not decorate a ton on the outside of my house, I have this old wooden sled, which by the way was a great find at my local Salvation Army a few years back for only $15).....I use this on my porch each Christmas season to decorate....I have a pair of faux skates and a pretty bow and it sets the tone to what awaits you entering my home during Christmas....and this sled.....sold me on this stamp set.....don't you just love it?
 
 
The brick embossing folder is also a favorite and while the wooden snowflakes have sold out as well as the Designer Series Paper, I so love this card.
 
I used our Stampin' Sponges and sponged around everything and added some of the lace along the edges where the two background paper and cardstock meet. 
 
I am going to truly miss this stamp set......and if you are going to as well....be sure to pick it up before it has been retired to the SU vault....forever!

 
Now head on over to my online store and order yours today!
 
 
Winter Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Winter Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set 139745
Price: $18.00
Picture a cabin in the woods, cozy with snow and filled with gear for enjoying the winter wonderland outside. Invoke that same feeling on cards and scrapbook pages you create with this set.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 7 rubber stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, g, h
Have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs
 
Susan
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo