Tuesday, December 29, 2015

It's a Wonderland Day today.....

Hello Stampers & Crafters
 
I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things....after a nice long holiday weekend.
 
Seems like winter has come to shown its ugly face here in NEPA...ugh....we knew it was coming, right?  But we never seem to want to let go....this winter is taking its good old time coming in....and to that....I cannot complain....although our temperatures have been extremely mild and strange, it was going to arrive.....sooner or later......
 
So this week, I'm focusing on the retired items that will soon be gone forever....and some of my favorites!
 
 
First....be sure to check out this week's Weekly Deals along with the Clearance Rack...some great deals to be had over there!
 
One of my next most favorite (a girl can have more than one) has got to be the Wonderland Stamp Set....oh my goodness.....I am certainly going to miss this one!  I'm not sure if the antlers or the trees are my favorite stamps from this set.....or if they are equally favs.....
 
Here are two of my most favorite and simplest cards I created using this fun stamp set
 
 
I absolutely love these trees....as they remind me of another oldie but goodie stamp set.

 
When I first saw these antlers, I had no idea what to do with them...but when my demo friend Nancy G. showed me a card she created, I had to put my own spin on it and create this fun card making Rudolph.....the red nosed raindeer. 
 

 
Doesn't he just make you want to smile (and the Oh, What Fun saying is part of another retiring stamp set as well).

 
Now be sure to get this set before it is retired....here's the information on it.
Head on over to my online store and order yours today!
 
 
Wonderland Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Wonderland Clear-Mount Stamp Set 140365
Price: $17.00
Invite peace and serenity into your holiday season with pine-adorned cards and scrapbook pages. The images in this set add gentleness and beauty to any project.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 6 rubber stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, g, h, I

HAVE A SUPER STAMPIN' DAY!

GLIMMER HUGS!

SUSAN
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo