Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Borderline Buddies - Sale-A-Bration Kick Off

Happy Wednesday and Borderline Buddies Day of the week
 
 
Seems like it's finally winter here in NEPA...we are getting our first snowfall, although nothing like Leanna gets in Canada....but for here....the first snowfall seems to be the worst...then we all get use to living in snow again....and then it's no biggie.
 
We've been pretty fortunate weather wise as it's been pretty mild here in PA so far....so snow and cold weather.....don't make me happy or even want to go outside (except someone's gotta shovel).  So instead, I stay indoors, keep warm and dry and STAMP!  LOL
 
There is plenty of stampin' supplies to play with these days with Sale-A-Bration and a new Occasions Catalog....and we continue to share Borderline Buddies focusing on both of these events. The catalogs have been very popular....and it's hard to believe we are only one week into each of them....being that being a demo, we were able to pre-earn and preorder these products earlier than everyone else....a great bonus of being involved with this SUper company.
 
So...let's see what Leanna has to share this week with us:
 
 
And....now my turn.....I have so much to share...it's hard to narrow down.....so you are in luck...I have multiple shares for you today....
 
Tomorrow I am hosting my Sale-A-Bration Kick Off Event....and below are the cards which we will be creating focusing on some of the new product and Sale-A-Bration stamps.
 
This stamp set is so simple and creates a really beautiful card....I actually took this idea straight from the SAB catalog.....
 
FLOWERING FIELDS  →  7 rubber stamps 141300 (wood blocks included) 141303 (suggested clear blocks: a, c, h)
 
This stamp set is so fun....and it's one of the stamp sets that are available only for a limited time...until 2/15/16, so be sure to get your FREE stamp set on your first order....

Limited time! HELLO  →  9 rubber stamps 141240 (wood blocks included) 141243 (suggested clear blocks: a, d, h) Available in French
 
 
Another cute and simple stamp set is this two step stamp set....using just two colors...I stamped the flower....the first one is being stamped off and then the other two stamps full force....using Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive for the leaves. 
 
WHAT I LOVE  →  10 photopolymer stamps 141276 (suggested clear blocks: a, b, g) Two-Step  ■  Available in French

 
My final share for today....we cannot forget about the guys...and I am in love with this stamp set (another limited time stamp set).  I got this idea from a fellow demo, Linda Heller...and when I saw it, I just knew I had to share it with everyone.....
 
Limited time! SKY IS THE LIMIT  →  8 rubber stamps 141282 (wood blocks included) 141349 (suggested clear blocks: b, d, e, h) Available in French

 
If you love these cards, come on over to celebrate Sale-A-Bration at my Kick Off Event tomorrow, Thursday, 1/14/16.  All the fun begins at 6 p.m.  There is still room for you....so be sure to let me know you would like to attend.
 
 
Hope you have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo