Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hello Thursday

Happy Thursday
 
One more day closer to the weekend.....
I don't know about you but really?  It's Thursday...already?  Wowsie!
 
Where did this week go?
Guess I've been so busy celebrating Sale-A-Bration that time seems to fly when you are having fun!
 
Here to share another favorite and limited time FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set.....Guess the name of this stamp set is pretty simple to remember.....and we know how my memory is these days....
 
 
Limited time! HELLO  →  9 rubber stamps 141240 (wood blocks included) 141243 (suggested clear blocks: a, d, h) Available in French
 
 
 
It's simply Hello...
 
I saw this card on one of the groups I belong to....and I recreated it....I love how the party hat is fussy cut and added to the "o". 
The DSP is also 12 x 12 paper that is FREE as well.....so this pretty much is a "FREE" card. 
A bit of Baker's Twine pulls it all together....

 
Limited time! PERFECTLY ARTISTIC DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 141021 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12". Acid free, lignin free. Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

 
This is a cute but simple card...I hope you like it and give it a try...you will love the DSP...and with two sides of the paper to chose from.....it's perfect for all your stampin' projects!
 
Have a super Hello Stampin' Day
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo