Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Flowering Fields.....but not forever......

 
It's time for another Borderline Buddies Wednesday
 
Leanna and I are continuing to share projects from the current Occasions Catalog along with the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. I hope you are enjoying what we have been sharing....I know we both have been having so much fun creating...nothing better for a stamper than new products....and especially new FREE products!
 
Let's jump on up to Canada and see what Leanna's been creating
 

 
Now back down to the USA we go....and let me share my project with you
 
If my share looks familiar to you.....then you are correct.....
 
This sample card was taken right from the SAB Catalog.....
 
I have to admit that when I first saw this stamp set I thought ..... hmmmm...it's okay...nothing special...some line art....and more flowers?  Do I really need it?
 
Well, dhhhhh....yeah....cause it's FREE!  lol
 
You know the saying....if it's FREE, it's for ME!
 
Well, I put this free stamp set on my order and anxiously awaited for it to arrive and when it did...I again thought....hmmmmm...what am I going to do with it.....where can I go for inspiration?
Well....the catalog is filled with inspiration....so I saw this card in there and thought...let's see what it looks like in person.....and I'll tell you..... LOVE IT!
 
FLOWERING FIELDS  →  7 rubber stamps 141300 (wood blocks included) 141303 (suggested clear blocks: a, c, h
 
 
I stamped using our Archival Black ink pad....and did a bit of coloring using a well of ink in the stamp pad lid and our aquapainters...you know those pens with the tub that you can fill with water?
I originally thought our markers would be too bold for the card and the light coloring using aqua painters was just perfect...and quick too!
 
Also being the thrifty person (and a bit of a hoarder) with my stampin' supplies, I loved trimming down the paper doily and only using a part of it....another part for another card...right?
 
Also....a scrap of cardstock to stamp the saying...like...HELO....that's for me!

 
I also used our Silver Thread and adhered to the back of the strip of Hello Honey Cardstock using Stampin' Dimensionals....one of the things most of my cards have on them....dimension.....
 
I can think of a ton of people to send this card to.....there are plenty of amazing people in my life..how about you?
 
FLOWERING FIELDS  →  7 rubber stamps
141300 (wood blocks included)
141303 (suggested clear blocks: a, c, h
 
 
Oh...and before I forget...did I happen to mention that this stamp set has FREE SAB Designer Series Paper that coordinates?  Like...wow....you NEED both of them!  Here's the info on the DSP
 
WILDFLOWER FIELDS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 141022
12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12". Acid free, lignin free.
Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Whisper White
 
I hope you enjoyed this week's Borderline Buddies...be sure to y'all come back now....ya hear?
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo