Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Tuesday My Friends
 
The card share I have for you today was one of the cards we stamped during my recent card class.  I think it's perfect for the guy in your life.....and I used the stamp set Sky Is The Limit....did you know not only is this stamp set FREE with a $50 purchase, but it is only available for a limited time...until 2/15/16....so be sure it's one of your first choices during SAB.....
 
Limited time! SKY IS THE LIMIT  →  8 rubber stamps 141282 (wood blocks included) 141349 (suggested clear blocks: b, d, e, h) Available in French
 
 
I love the vintage feeling of this plane and the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper just adds to the whole theme of the card.....
The Happy Birthday stamp is also included in the stamp set....and using our Triple Banner Punch makes the flags which and easy with a little layering....

 
This card comes together quickly....and I know you are going to want to create one of your very own.
To add to the vintage look, I used our Very Vanilla Cardstock which coordinates perfectly with the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper as well. 
 

 
Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper 133704
Price: $13.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses! Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options. Ultra lightweight paper.

* 24 sheets, 4 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12"
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo