Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Going Global today with Borderline Buddies....


 
Borderline Buddies is Back!
 
 
Woo Hoo!
 
Did you miss us?
 
I know you have been pouring over the new catalogs....and you'll just have to take a moment to look away....I'm not really sure what we are sharing this week for Borderline Buddies....it was so long ago that we planned what we were going to do but I believe it was related to the release of the new catalogs.....either Occasions or the Sale-A-Bration ones...so have you seen the cover of the new Occasions Catalog?.....don't you just love it?  Doesn't it scream party?
 
 
Let's take a look at what Leanna has to share this week:
 
 
 
 
 
This card was created using the stamp suite Going Places

 
I'm so loving this stamp set......Going Global...

 
There are so many coordinating projects to work with this stamp set including the Designer Series Papers.....Going Places Stack of Papers.....

 
I am loving this stamp set...it was one that I saw originally at a Stampin' Up! Event I attended in November.....I saw this card online from another demonstrator...which I don't have her name but I was loving it...lots of stamping and sponging.....so manly...
 
Hope you enjoyed my share today.....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo