Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Today IS the day! Yippee....Woo Hoo!.....


Happy Tuesday....and Happy Beginning of a new adventure!
 
Yup.....today is the day!  The day everyone has been waiting for....and I am super excited to share with you our new Spring Occasions Catalog and.......drum roll please.....
SALE-A-BRATION!
 
Can I hear a Woo Hoo! (or two)....lol
 
 
I have been so excited....kind of like how a mom is awaiting her kiddos to wake up Christmas morning to see what Santa has brought....instead.....
 
A demonstrator (me) waiting to share with customers our new catalogs!
 
OMG......super excited....run....and jump on over to my demo site to see both catalogs....but you'll have to wait until later in the day.....as they don't become posted until then.....
 
but...after you get a lookie.....please let me know what you think......
 
 
Here's something to share from the Occasions Catalog.....
 
 
This stamp set comes from the new Suite......Love Blossoms.
The stamp set is called.....Bloomin Love....

 

 
This stamp set comes from the new Suite.....It's My Party
 
This comes from the stamp set Party Wishes
 
So this is just to hold you over until the catalog is posted online...which is today!
 
Yippee!
 
Hope you enjoy it.......
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo