Friday, January 29, 2016

Spiral Flower Bigz Die by Stampin' Up!

Yeah!  It's Friday...and we made it!
 
I have a fun project to share....and it's not a card.
 
I created these fun little flower pot valentine gifts. 
I actually made them for The Farmhouse, a very cool place if you are in the NE PA area...you must visit.  I have a bunch of my handmade crafts there for sale....and these I don't think are going to last.
 
They have inside dum dum lollipop flowers, the Spiral Flower Bigz Die and are super cute....a little something different to give to neighbors, coworkers, teachers, friends, etc.
 
 

Here you can see one of the rose flowers created using a Bigz Die and my Big Shot.....I am super excited because my Big Shot died....and my brand new Big Shot came in just in time!

 
Here is another picture of them...I made about eight of them....and I am sure they will sell quickly.

 
This pink raffia adds to the embellishment of the gift with a cute little heart tag.

 
Spiral Flower Originals Die by Stampin' Up!
Spiral Flower Originals Die 129379
Price: $18.00
Create 3D flowers simply by cutting out a spiral, then rolling it up. This die and the Big Shot make it simple to cut out many spirals.

* Unfolded spiral: 3-1/2" x 4"
* Use with Big Shot

Here's a video link for you to see how easy these flowers are to create:
 
 
Spiral Flower Originals Die by Stampin' Up!
Spiral Flower Originals Die 129379
Price: $18.00
Create 3D flowers simply by cutting out a spiral, then rolling it up. This die and the Big Shot make it simple to cut out many spirals.

* Unfolded spiral: 3-1/2" x 4"
* Use with Big Shot
Here's a fun video for you to watch on how easy these flowers are to create. You can order your die through my online store 24/7
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo