Thursday, January 28, 2016

Love Is In The Air.....

Love Is In The Air
 
Febryuary is the month of love...but not just for Valentine's Day
 
I am having a class on Saturday featuring love....it can be a just because I love you, an anniversary, wedding and/or Valentine's Day....every day should be Valentine's Day, don't you think?  I love all the traditional colors of pink and red, but it doesn't have to stop at that....let me show you what we will be creating
 
 
How about this fun folded treat container?  It is actually called a diaper fold....because it looks like a diaper when folded.....lol
 
 
Loving this very delicate die.....and it is just perfect for this very simple card. 

 
Here's that airplane .... again .....told you I really liked it....

 
And you cannot forget about a nice bear hug....these guys are super cute....
The embossing folder was used on this card....but I did not use the Big Shot...I simply used an ink pad and ran it over the embossing, put in the piece of cardstock and closed it and pressed....it then inked up the cardstock with the woodgrain look.....

 
I hope you enjoyed seeing these items we will be creating.
If you would like to attend, please let me know.  I am hosting my class on Saturday at 1 pm.
 
You can attend for FREE with a purchase....some I hope you can join us!
 
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo