Monday, January 18, 2016

The Sky Is the Limit.....

Happy Monday Stampers
 
I've been having a lot of fun creating using all my new stampin' supplies for the new Occasions Spring Catalog along with the FREE Sale-A-Bration products...have you seen these catalogs?
If you do not have a demonstrator and would like to receive free catalogs, please let me know and I'll get ones out to you....you are missing a lot....but if you cannot wait for the hard copies, all of our catalogs are posted online...but nothing like curling up with your favorite beverage and thumbing through page by page.
 
I'd like to share my newest projects with you....
 
I was inspired to create this fun card from a fellow demonstrator Linda Heller.  She idea is all hers but that's one of the great things about having so many demonstrators that love to create and share.
 
This card was created using one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets you can chose with a $50 purchase.  I also used our Going Places DSP paper stack. 
 
 
First what I did was stamp the saying down near the bottom right hand corner using our Archival Basic Black....then the plane and finally the clouds and heart "exhaust"......have you tried this ink pad yet?  OMG....It is amazing....and replaces our retired Basic Black ink pad that we use to carry.....and it is new and improved (check out the Basic Grey one as well). 

 
I used our white gel pen to color in the clouds...love how it pops.....I also added it to the exhaust heart.  I colored in using Hello Honey marker on the plane....as well as a strip of the DSP to the top along with our banner punch punching the "flags" and adhered them under the DSP strip....the flags reminded me of the planes that fly with the banners behind them.  We always have one in my area during the warm months that advertise for different places and events. 

 
Here is a close up of the plane.

 
Some layering of Basic Black cardstock and I also used Sahara Sand for the background along with a piece for the inside so you can stamp a sentiment along with signing the card. 
 
I love it...hope you did as well!
 
Limited time!
SKY IS THE LIMIT  →  8 rubber stamps 141282 (wood blocks included) 141349 (suggested clear blocks: b, d, e, h) Available in French
 
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack 140581
Price: $8.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options. The smaller size works beautifully on card fronts.

* 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" | 15.2 x 15.2 cm
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo