Friday, January 22, 2016

There's Snow Place Like Home.....

Yippee...Yahoo.....we made it!
 
Happy Friday!
 
Doing the Happy Friday Dance...how about you?
 
Sometimes a week seems to fly by....and sometimes.....well...not so much.
How was your week?  Are you happy it's Friday?  What are you plans for the weekend?
Sometimes it's best to have nothing........
 
As many of you know, I write my blogs a head of time and set them to post...so most of the time I am writing this on a Sunday/Monday for you for the week...just helps me so that I am not rushed and that I am able to get something posted for you each day...except weekends...I am not always posting on the weekend.....but as I write this...I am reading all over from different sources of possible snow..maybe a bit snow storm this weekend?  Really?  I have to say that in NEPA...we have had a mild sort of winter thus far....almost like winter hasn't arrived yet...but we all know....it's coming....right?  You think I'd be use to it living here all my life....but I love the snow....but not when I have to shovel it or get up early to shovel myself out for work in the morning....so a weekend snow...when I have no real definite plans (like really do I ever)....sounds kind of nice....
 
Well whatever is going to happen...be safe...first!  Stay home!  Stay indoors....and STAMP!  lol
 
So when I was going thru my photos and trying to decide...the above paragraph came to mind...I know...Christmas is over...but when I hear snow.....I also hear that little voice inside.....you know....the one singing.....DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?  LOL
 
So...here's a card I was creating during Christmas....
It uses a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock....and the Snow Place set from the Holiday Catalog which by the way, is still available...along with its coordinating framelits....making it super easy to cut out...no fussy cutting for this stampin' girl!
 

 
Aren't these little guys the cutest?

 
Here's the entire card opened up...love this cute card...a bit of work but hey...we are safe indoors...building our snowmen!  lol

 
Now...who is ready for some hot chocolate with whip cream?
 
 
Snow Place Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Snow Place Photopolymer Bundle 140844
Price: $45.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Snow Place Photopolymer Stamp Set
Psst! Need a penguin? These snow buddies will help you share your love for all things wintery and cool. They're chill on Christmas cards, party invitations, and tags. And they're equally awesome on winter scrapbook pages and anywhere you just need a snowman.

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Quantity: 22 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, h

Snow Friends Framelits Dies
Nothing says winter like snowy friends. Cut and combine these images to create whimsical winter friends in the colors you want.

* 15 dies
* Largest image: 2-1/2" x 1-9/16" | 7.1 x 4.6 cm
* Use with Big Shot

 
Have a super stampin' snowy day!
 
Glimer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo