Monday, January 25, 2016

He's Here!

Here we are again folks....Monday! 
Wowsie...what a weekend, huh?  I don't know where you are currently reading this from but hopefully you are safe and survived the Northeastern coast gigantic snow storm....we were really lucky here...with only a few inches but some of the places...wowsie....I cannot even image where I would begin with that..my thoughts and prayers going out to all of you!  Be safe!
 
Well, I have good news...one week ago, last Monday was the day my newest grandson arrived in this world...we waited a long time for him....and he is here!

Preston Richard
21 inches long
9 pounds 1 ounce

 
Isn't he the cutest?

 
Here are the two buds....Travis and Preston.
When Travis was holding his brother, his comment was, "I really like him".....he is going to be a super big brother!

 
That's all I have to share today...I'll be back tomorrow with more stampin' shares!
 
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo