Tuesday, February 2, 2016

It's Time to Play a Guessing Game......

Happy Tuesday
 
I hope you enjoyed the new Blogging Friends Blog Hop that I was involved with yesterday....it's a learning process (for me anyhow).....like they say....you learn something new every day!  lol
 
And yes....it can be done.....at any age  :-)
 
Today I would like to invite you to participate in a fun guessing game I am hosting.
 
 
This bottle is filled with candy conversation hearts....so....it's time to guess....
 
How many candy hearts are in this bottle?
 
The person guessing the closest number, without going over....will win a prize!


 
For the bottle, it's a recycle item....a Frappuccino bottle from one of those very famous coffee houses...I cleaned it out really good....removed the lable (Goo Gone works great for this)...allowed it to dry really well....and started the filling/counting process....I think I got it right...lol...anyhow...
how many pieces of candy are in here? 
What's your guess? 

 
I used some of our new product to decorate the bottle including our
new Love Blossoms DSP Paper Stack
Our new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
and a new FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Perfect Pairings!
The hearts were punched out of the glimmer paper using our Sweetheart punch.
 
So...who's ready to guess?
 
Leave a comment below...email me...leave a comment on my Facebook Stampinsue....
 
This contest will run until 2/13/16 and I'll announce the winner on 2/14/16....
 
Good Luck...and happy guessing!
 
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo