Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Borderline Buddies is Filled with Love.....

 
Welcome to another fun Borderline Buddies Wednesday!
 
It's a new month....and thus....we will be sharing with you a new theme...one that runs throughout the whole month. It seems like many of you enjoyed our month long celebration of Sale-A-Bration and the release of the new Occasions Spring Catalog....so my suggestions with Leanna was to continue the month long sharing....but this month....being it is the month of love, I thought we may do a month long celebration.....pinks, purples, reds, hearts, Valentine's Day, Wedding, Anniversary, etc.
 
Leaving the option open for any of these topics and any type of creation makes it even more fun to wonder...hmmmmm...I wonder what they will be sharing this week on Borderline Buddies....so....
enough of keeping you waiting, right?  :-)
 
Ahhhh....February...the month of love as well as friendship
 
Let's check out what Leanna has to share this week
 
 
So....when I think of love....it takes me many directions....of course family and friends....but also...I love Stampin' Up! and what else?  Hmmmmmm    A favorite and much loved part of SU is Paper Pumpkin......and the January Paper Pumpkin kit!
 
Of course, it's a Valentine/Love theme.....here is the fun banner I created using just the items in the kit......it was so much fun to create....and so easy peasy!
 
 
Here is a close up of the hearts.....there is so much material in the kit....and so many things you can create....my Paper Pumpkin Patch subscribers even get to see more!

 
I got this idea from Boo, Lisa Curcio's daughter who does sharing of Paper Pumpkin ideas...and I loved it so much I had to create one of my own to share with you.
 
The base of the wreath is simply a circle cut out of the backing cardboard of our DSP.
I used a large bowl and traced it on the cardboard and then another to make a smaller circle...cut it out with scissors and them prepared the hearts and rest of the wreath....decided where to put what and then just glued it all down...it's simple light....so would probably hang with a thumb tack...lol

 
Lovin' my Paper Pumpin'
 
And.....its a special time for Paper Pumpkin!
Check this out.....

Paper Pumpkin on Sale

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! It just might be the easiest way for your customers to earn FREE* Sale-A-Bration items. 


3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55   
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
 
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40 
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! 
 
So, head on over to my Paper Pumpkin link and give it a try...never any obligation...can pass by a month if you like and/or order past kits once you are a subscriber....AND...be a member on my Facebook Paper Pumpkin Patch!
 
 
Now go make it a day filled with love....
 
Happy Stampin'!
 
Glimmer Blushing Bride Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo