Thursday, February 4, 2016

Just For You in Bermuda Bay

Happy Thursday Stampers & Crafters!
 
Thought I would share with you some fun new projects I created....I participated in an online convention and this was one of the projects we created....using a Sale-A-Bration stamp set Botanicals For You....this is a free stamp set you can chose with each $50 purchase.
 
 
 
The large saying was stamped using Bermuda Bay along with the other stamped images.  The base card was Bermuda Bay along with Sahara Sand.  The DSP used on this card was using our It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.The polka dots in the DSP were stamped using the stamp set.....

 
This saying...along with a few others...are also included in the stamp set...

 
We also used It's My Party Enamel Dots along with Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon.
 
It's a very fun card....I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did creating it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo