Monday, February 15, 2016

Playful Palys - Meet Freddie


Well....what a week it had been last week....sure was glad that I preplan my postings or after Tuesday....there probably would have been nothing...lol
 
As many of you know, I have a dog as well as a cat...My dog is a Weimeramer...her name is Minnie.
My kitty is Tommy.....they get along very well and I think they know when each other is hurting.
 
Well, Minnie ended up in the ER Animal Hospital Wednesday night/Thursday earning morning....she had a bout of issues with her stomach on Wednesday when I got home from school.....and she wasn't good Wednesday.....so after midnight we ended up in the ER Animal Hospital.
 
We ended up coming home with lots of meds, a bland diet and a lot of TLC.....not like that was enough...she ended up doing something to her leg....so back off to her vet on Friday....it appears that she did something to her leg/hip....she has bilateral dysplasia...was born with it and of course being 10, has arthritis....and this doesn't help....so she is limping...more meds....and taking it easy....I think the meds really make her sleep...and lots of rest...so we have been literally living in our living room!  Sleeping, eating, cuddling....you name it...and lots of TV and internet...
 
So she is feeling better but it is a long haul and it breaks my heart to see her this way....only wishing they could talk to you and tell you what you can do to help.....
 
So...back to why you are here....right? 
 
Prior to Minnie being ill, I had a ton of fun creating some fun Pyramid Pals....many actually...lol
 
So I thought I would share with you some of my new pals.....
 
I'd like to introduce you to Freddie.....
 
 
Now how cute is he?  right? 

 
I used the coordinating stamp set along with Old Olive for Freddie...and I ran him through the dots embossing folder.  These little boxes are super quick to create.

 
Here is a side view of Freddie....
 
I created him using both the Pyramind Pals Thinlits Dies along with the Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp set.  You can purchase them in a bundle and save 15%!
 

Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies 140618
Price: $35.00
Make your own playful paper animals and treat boxes with these Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.

Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die-cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle. Includes ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

* 18 dies
* Finished pyramid: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" | 5.7 x 5.7 x 6.4 cm
* Use with Big Shot
     


Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp Set 140506
Price: $35.00
Time to play like Dr. Frankenstein and build your own creatures. But in this case, the lab is your home, the science is a stamp set, and the creatures are whimsical pets that will be adored by one and all. Combine images to make an elephant, chick, monkey, dog, frog, and pig. That's just for starters—turn your imagination loose and see what else you can make.

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 50 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, g
                       Be sure to come back and see what other creations I have made.
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo