Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Time to Have a Cuppa.....

A Nice Cuppa & Cups and Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies
 
When I first saw this stamp set (not to mention the dies), I knew I just had to have it!
 
The card I have to share with you today is an easel card...I was inspired by a card created by Patty Bennett....isn't it fun?
 
I stuck with the color combinations in the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack
 
Did you know there is a whole suite that coordinates?  It's called Have A Cuppa.....
 
 
I love the little tea tag stamp that is included in the stamp set. 

 
 I punched out a small heart and attached it to the top of the tag. 

 
I added a few hearts to the inside as well.


 
A Nice Cuppa Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
A Nice Cuppa Photopolymer Bundle 141074
Price: $39.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

A Nice Cuppa Photopolymer Stamp Set
Sit down. Visit for a bit. Have a cuppa. There's always time for the people you love. Show them you care with a card that expresses just how tea-riffic they are.

Quantity: 11 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e

Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies
Create die-cut table settings in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Layer several dies cuts or use them individually. Includes ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

* 12 dies
* 2-1/2" x 3" | 6.4 x 7.6 cm
* Use with Big Shot

Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!
Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack 140567
Price: $8.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options. The smaller size works beautifully on card fronts.

* 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" | 15.2 x 15.2 cm
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder


Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo