Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Borderline Buddies -Bicycle Built for Two

 
Happy Borderline Buddies Wednesday!
 
Well, it seems like this is the final week of our February blog postings with love, hearts, pinks, purples....I'm going to leave next month up to Leanna to figure out.....I guess I should tell her first.....or maybe not...she can just read it here...t hee
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week
 
 
Did you know there are new Sale-A-Bration items added?
 
This is one of them....Pedal Pusher Item # 141312 - it's a set of 11 photopolymer stamps and super cute.....
 
 
 
I added the stamped hearts to the added basket....it's so cute that you can add a basket and fill it with hearts, flowers, bread and a bottle of wine...add a flag to the back and even two little cute birds...super cute!

 
I also added Baker's Twine to the card found in the Occasions Catalog...it comes with two spools, one being Mambo Mellon and black and the other being Mint Macaron and black. 

 
To add a little more, I added It's May Party Enamel Dots to the wheels....

 
I added some light coloring using my Aqua painters and ink....
 
Hope you enjoyed this!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo